A Brief History of KIT
Kanazawa Institute of Technology (KIT) first started as Hokuriku Dempa School in Kosaka-machi, Kanazawa, in 1957 for the purpose of training radio wave engineers.
Following this, Kanazawa Technical College was founded in 1962 and Kanazawa Institute of Technology was established in 1965.
A Master Degree Program was added in 1978, and a Doctoral Degree Program in 1980. This is the situation at present.