Eligibility guidelines and information about the entrance examination for KIT general admission A for 2020 enrollment are as follows:
Individuals who correspond to one of the following:
- Individuals who have graduated from a high school or middle school, or are scheduled to graduate in March 2020.
- Individuals who have completed 12 years of formal education provided by an educational institution, or are scheduled to complete in March 2020.
- Individuals who are deemed to have a level of academic ability equal to or higher than that of individuals specified in 1 or 2 above, or who will fulfill said requirement by March 31, 2020.
Dates of the entrance examination for general admission A:
February 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
|Timetable||Subject||Scope of examination||Score||Time|
|1st||Mathematics||Mathematics I, Mathematics A, Mathematics II, Mathematics B (sequences and vectors)||100 points||60min|
|2nd||Foreign language||English (Communication English I, Communication English II)||100 points||60min|
|3rd||1. Physics||Basic physics, Physics||Select one out of four subjects||100 points||60min|
|2. Chemistry||Basic chemistry, Chemistry|
|3. Biology||Basic biology, Biology|
|4. Japanese language||General Japanese language (excl. classical Japanese and Chinese literature), Contemporary writings B|
Selection is conducted comprehensively based on examination results (out of 300 points), personal information, etc.
(4) Examination fee
Examination fee: 30,000 yen
* The examination fee shall not be refunded.
(5) Admission Procedures
Admission procedures shall be completed by payment of the admission fee by the payment deadline.
Admission fee: 200,000 yen
* The admission fee shall not be refunded.
|First semester||Second semester||Yearly amount|
|1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year||757,500 yen||757,500 yen||1,515,000 yen|
* The payment deadlines are April 1 for the first semester and October 1 for the second semester.
* In addition to the above tuition fees, a 12,000 yen deposit for fees (annual amount) such as a parents’ association member fee is required.
* Please pay the amount by the payment deadline, using a bank transfer form which will be sent to you in March. It is possible to pay the yearly amount in one lump sum.
Please contact KIT Entrance Examination Center for further information. (email@example.com)